BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 09, 2006

    The Border

    Just after I first arrived here, I was asked to come up with an idea for a production company with ties to one of the major networks. I tailored it to what I thought the company's primary owner would connect to most specifically. It never got out of the rough idea stage for many reasons, most of them possibly because while I pushed it, I didn't push it hard enough, and maybe because they were just being nice in asking. I'm not sure I'll ever know. But, I now know for certain that they're passing on it this time around, so I thought I'd post it and let people have a gander. The idea is pretty straight forward and for a lark I even reworked it slightly to have a supernatural bent. As I said, it never really got further than initial idea so the treatments are incomplete.

    THE BORDER

    THE BORDER 2.0 (Supernatural version)

    Enjoy. If nothing else, it gave me something to work on early on that kept me going those first few weeks of not really feeling like I belonged here.

    No comments: