BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 01, 2006

    Lump

    It's odd. For the first time in 28 days I have nowhere to drive so I'm just sitting here like a lump in front of the computer doing absolutely nothing and feeling absolutely nothing about doing it. It's like my purpose was suddenly taken away. It'll pass I'm sure, but until then I guess I'll just not do anything until such a time as I decide to do something. I'm pretty much waiting for them to QC the work I did and let me know if I missed a location or screwed one up. I made 4 mistakes out of 582, which cost me about 300 miles in fixes. Lets hope I didn't mess any more up, because the thought of doing even one more makes me want to cry. I do need to find a way to get enough quarters to do laundry. Banks don't just give you change anymore unless you have an account. I'm thinking of going to the Laundromat down the street and using their change machine, then scurrying away. I also need to pay my rent and get a copy of my lease which was never given to me.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Now there's a familiar feeling.

    It seems to me that doing nothing is only really fun when you know there's something you should be doing.

    Doing nothing because you have nothing to do - not so much.

    tnbonairediver said...

    Feeling like a lump is OK, cause you've been working your ass off for a while. Just Chill......