BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 05, 2006

    URRRG

    Well, this is going to be short as I tied a mighty one on last evening. I used the bus for the first time and went back to the scene of the previous months crimes, Rick's. There I drank too much and had enjoyable conversations. Met a nice fellow by the name of Thom who drove myself and The Mailman, that's how he is addressed, back to our respective places. Of course we had to stop off for one more at the only place that passes for a bar in my general area. I now feel as though a small rodent has crawled inside my brain and laid a nest of insulation where it has chosen to slumber heavily and scratch at the inside of my skull as it struggles with fitful dreams. I've posted the new calendar on the closet and plan to fill it with daily page counts. As per the movies I've recently watched, they are as follows sans review for it is well beyond me at this point.

    UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION - Not bad, but just for the genre enthusiast.
    SHOPGIRL - Quite lovely and languid.
    ME & YOU & EVERYONE E KNOW - Unique and true in a generally introspective way.
    THEY CAME BACK - A French avant-garde "Zombie" movie with just the emotional bits Zombie movies leave out. No actual Zombies, just the dead returning to emotionally stagnate the living.

    Sine I don't have an e-mail for you Thom, if you are reading this, the CREATIVE COMMONS stuff I told you about can be found HERE.

    No comments: