BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 25, 2005

    Black Friday 2005

    Well, since I'm near Pigeon Forge, I thought I'd make a little photo display of Black Friday for those who are no longer here, those who have ever thought of coming, and those who have never been here before. Luckily I was able to find a black outfit to wear to fit the occasion. The trip to the largest outlet mall "Tanger Outlet at Five Oaks" took 2 hours. I traveled 3.4 miles and looked for a parking place once I arrived for 20 min before giving up and heading home. Oh yeah, I also burned up 1/4 of a tank of gas. The return trip took 20 minutes.

    If this gets out, maybe some fundamentalist whack job will understand the potential.

    2 comments:

    The lovely and the talented said...

    You should have stayed and filmed some of the fist fights in the parking lot. Shopping for Christmas gifts gives some people such joy. Can you believe I volunteered to get in that mess? At least I got paid for it. Why did you put yourself through that? Oh right, you are a masochist. Love ya Greg!

    Fabricationist said...

    It was purely an experiment. I would have stayed and come said Hi if I had been able to find parking. If you aren't parked by 8:00 AM it is almost impossible. Plus after about forty people just walk right out in front of your car, you get a little worried you might kill one, and who could kill just one.