BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 01, 2005

    Into the Woods


    Well, I guess it all begins now. Exactly what that is I'm not sure. This is where you should check back occasionally to make sure I'm still sane. I'm going to try and put something up every day even though I'll only have a 56.6 dial-up (currently connected at a mind altering 26400 bps). If anyone out there knows how I can fiddle with the css to make this thing have the blog in the middle and side bars on each side let me know. I've been trying to figure it out and haven't yet. Never should have started with a template. I haven't fiddled with HTML since it was 1.0 and CSS is all new to me. Learning a new language at my age isn't easy.

    On the left, click on the Fabricationist Brigade and add yourself. It'll map everyone so I can know where you all are.

    If you know anyone I know who's been asking about me, point them here and walk away.

    I think the squirrels are trying to access my brain using an outdated Morse code neural hack. I just hope the latest synaptic electrochemical encryption I injected holds. Well, I'll leave this first post as what it is. Getting a little hungry now. I think I saw a few acorns on the way in.

    No comments: