BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 25, 2005

    Black Friday Food

    I've been playing around with a few things over the last few days.

    One is a simple salad of baby spinach, pomegranate seeds, capers, crumbled salmon, lemon juice and pepper. I think it’s quite refreshing.





    The other thing requires leftover mashed potatoes, that I placed in the fridge in a square container. Now all I do is cut out a square and brown it on all six sides, which seems to heat it through perfectly, and just a micro salad of spinach and pomegranate seeds. I also find this quite enjoyable although I’m still working on the best way to brown it evenly.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Add some green pepper, onion, cheese and sour cream to your left over "tater cube" then smash it into a pancake before you fry it - you'll have some of Elizabeth's best work...

    Fabricationist said...

    That would however, render it rather cubeless.