BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 02, 2005

    Surviving Day 1



    Baud Rate: 26400bps

    Survived the night. I think the squirrels are planning something though. They stopped their efforts early in the evening and I haven't heard them since.

    The infrastructure is now in place.

    There is now a Brigade outpost in Iceland. They're off the map.

    I now have intelligence from one of the loyalists in the Brigade that the owls are not what they seem. They’re doorways, the key is in their eyes. Their riddles are a ruse. They know who they are. When everything begins to go wrong I can use them to escape, that is if they will let me. They take no sides. They are the watchers and keepers of the law. Their allegiance is their own.

    Working on the future today by digging in the past. Heading for the PROMISED LAND.

    No comments: